Abstraction (FINAL PROJECT OUTLINE)

 Project Plan

Title: THE NEEDLE

What: a needle on a mission to find a fiber in order to make a creation.

After trials and errors, it finally finds what it needs and just creates a master piece. 

My goal is to make this as abstract as i can with still an outline to go by.

How: I will be using a camera, a needle, dirt, fabric, plastic and more.

I will also be some extreme close up shots and zooms.

Why: I am currently working on a series of pieces of thread figures my art seminar class and want to find a way to intertwine both subject with this theme. I think it will be interesting. 


Comments

  1. As we discussed in class last week, consider the potential for the thread to take the viewer on a kind of journey, as you did throughout the house in the Doppelganger assignment. If you create a compositional rhythm with each shot as the thread passes throughout the frame, you might feel more free to vary and randomize your locations in order to emphasize/exaggerate the journey that the thread is on. This also reminds me of the way shorts were organized in Reel/Unreel, the short film that we watched early on. Think of the ways you might cut from wide shots to closeups to vary the viewer's experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment