Final Project Outline

     I definitely struggled to come up with an idea that paired well with the theme of 'Transformation' that would also fit into the time we have left. I finally came up with the idea of creating a video of me baking something and then overlaying my voice with a story or poem of some kind that I have written. Baking in a sense is a form of transformation, you start with simple individual ingredients that then are combined and transformed into the final product. I'm also going to try and include some elements of stop motion animation with the ingredients at the beginning of the video and also some moments of time lapsing in the middle portion. I'm still working out some of the details, but this is the base idea of what I will be doing. 


Comments

  1. As we discussed in class last week, it would be great to see you push the traditional formula of a how-to video and add a degree of sentimentality/humanity to it. The idea of a piece that is very crisp and organized visually in order to teach the steps of baking, but that includes a much more heartfelt or poetic voiceover, creates a very satisfying juxtaposition between the clarity of recipes and vagary of the human condition. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment